Here's another product that has become absolutely invaluable! It's an online backup service called Carbonite. if you're like us, we have a lot of digital photos, music, etc that are one hard drive crash away from destruction. Just this week, I woke up and tried to turn my laptop on and it would not load. I had to do a factory restore, which ordinarily would scare me to death, but this handy little service works in the background all the time, so I didn't worry at all about losing anything.
The only downside is that the initial backup takes about a week, and can make some of your online activities slow down. After that though, Carbonite just works. At a price of only $50 a year, I would recommend it to anyone. Let me know if you want to try it and I can refer you (it gets me free months added to my subscription).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment