You scored as Premillenialist. Premillenialism believes that there will be a rapture and tribulation before Jesus returns and overthrows the antichrist and establishes his Kingdom. Current events are spoken of in scripture.
What's your eschatology? created with QuizFarm.com |
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Would be nice if we knew what any of those words meant - "preterist" "Moltmannian"? Sounds fishy to me.
You scored as Premillenialist.
Premillenialist 65%
Left Behind 50%
Moltmannian Eschatology 45%
Postmillenialist 45%
Dispensationalist 35%
Amillenialist 35%
Preterist 15%
I agree with you. It sounds kinda fishy and I am not sure about the Rapture stuff. I think that we'll stick around to the end.
Preterism is a position that is especially popular in Reformed circles, and holds that most (if not all) of the end times prophecies were fulfilled during the first century AD.
Jurgen Moltmann is apparently one of the big figures in 20th-century eschatology, but I don't really know anything else about him.
And Wileyman is the expert on this because I did steal the quiz off of his site...
Post a Comment