Friday, March 16, 2007

Movie Review

I recently watched the James Bond movie, Casino Royale. For those of you who haven't watched it, I'll give you a brief synopsis:

"Talented undercover operative James Bond (AKA 007) is given a top secret mission, the completion of which involves intrigue, romance, the use of high-tech equipment, and a tuxedo. As the movie unfolds, you are caught up in a whirlwind of excitement as 007 battles with the forces of evil in a daring manner. Who will emerge victorious?"

Basically, I liked the camera work a lot more on this one as it had a more "realistic" feel to it. It gave James a very gritty edge that was lacking some in other films. Other than that, just insert standard boilerplate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still need to see that one. Hey, can you shoot me a call or email sometime? Apparently you don't still have that old Northern VA phone number... All my contact info is on the alumni page.