Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More From the "Thoughts..." Series

A moral quandary: Thunderbird guards against phishing, so everytime I get an email from Hillary Clinton's email list, it makes me click on "not a scam" before opening it. So, should I click it?

A speed record: I dined this past weekend with Seremy Jewell, and even though I got there at least 30 minutes after him, we still were able to leave at the same time.

Thankfulness: I just got a letter in the mail from Rudy thanking me for my support of his campaign. It's true... you just don't care how much people know until you know how much they care.

Cherry Blossom: Macon kicks off its Cherry Blossom Festival tomorrow. This is probably the most famous one, as the one in Washington is a cheap rip off.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Ahh, funny how some things never change :-)