Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thank You for Smoking

I finally watched the aforementioned movie on DVD home theater last night, and I thought it was a very funny movie. Not only that, it was probably the best movie that I had seen in a long time. It had good acting, good pace, and some memorable lines.

All that equals awesome in my book.

Caution though, about some scenes...

Karl

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

M watched it after I went to bed last week. I had a hard time sleeping with all the laughing out loud. I wished I had been able to stay up, but alas, he says we can rent it again sometime. When our son whose developing his language is safely in bed and can't hear. -rlr

i,Sardonicus said...

It is definitely worth it. We also rented Prairie Home Companion and watched it. An interesting movie, maybe I'll blog about it soon...