Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Search, Search, Search...

The Hunt is On.

Today I spent driving around in Middle Georgia and meeting with people to get leads on jobs. I'm currently focusing my effort on applying for a management track with one of the major companies around here (no, not McDonald's :-p at least not yet :-p). I'm also looking at re-entering the dreaded retail industry till TNBT comes along.

While I was out and had some time to kill, I dropped by Eddie Bauer, which is my favorite store in the universe. In fact, I always say that it's the only store in the mall where I feel like I "fit in." Most of the places like Banana Republic, GAP, AF, etc always leave me cold. I blew a giftcard on a dress shirt that I really liked. Unconventional for me, but it really felt awesome to walk out with it. For those of you who know me, you'll realize how weird it is for me to impulse buy too, making it a really strange day for those keeping score at home.

No comments: