Since discovering Twitter, Tweetdeck, and Facebook, the blog and any sort of longer form of writing (more than 140 characters) has fallen by the wayside. A lot of this also has to do with the fact that I have been mostly content with the life that I am leading, rather than pensive and somewhat fatalistic. I normally find it difficult to think of topics when things are pretty much "going fine," and for at least the last year or so that is how things have been.
I think that I started this blog as a way of recording some of the everyday moments that I encounter for incorporation later into my forcoming book. This weblog has had a lot of twists, tweaks, and interations since its inception. Of late, it has been mostly a repository for lo-fi family photos and the like.
To be honest I am not sure whether I should update, revamp, or even torpedo the blog site. For now, it will stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment