Monday, March 23, 2009

Things I Use to Keep Me Informed

Here are the main things that I utilize to try to stay informed about news and events:

Email:
- Today's Papers put out by Slate.com provides a summary of the major newspapers all in one place.
- CNN Political Ticker email subscription provides a summary of what is going on in politics for people outside the Beltway as opposed to the more insider "The Note" by ABC.
- CNN, Foxnews, NPR News, and ABC Breaking News Alerts

Blogs:
I subscribe to two blogs by writers of The Atlantic,
James Fallows and Ross Douthat.

Podcasts
- APM Marketplace - a daily show about the Market that is designed for the rest of us!
- Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, which is my favorite TV or Radio show
- This American Life, also put out by NPR
- CNN Politics Daily a 15 minute video hosted by Wolf Blitzer
- NBC's Meet the Press

No comments: