...someone, change the locks!
One of the great things about my job is that I get to interview kids applying for their first job ever. Which is usually a courtesy clerk or cashier. It's fun to talk to them, they're usually a little bit nervous, and shy. A lot of them don't have any previous job history, so it's neat to find out what they're all about and give them a chance.
Yesterday, I interviewed a 16 year old kid who applied to be a courtesy clerk. He came in and told me that he makes good grades, is on the debate team in high school, and is in the ROTC program at school. An unusual combination for an applicant. I told him I'd give him a shot to see how it works out, even though I knew a lot of people similar to him in college...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA HA HA!!!!!!! I think my neighbors can hear me laughing to this one!
Post a Comment